Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What's on my mind...

The individual. I honestly believe that this world is in danger of destroying something very important: the individual. People are so caught up with "fitting in" and "hanging out." Yes, while it's good to have friends, I also think it's vital to spend sometime thinking about who we want to be. Who do we want to become? Only we can decide that for ourselves, and we shouldn't let other people's opinions influence our decision.
God created us all different for a reason. Sometimes being different is hard, especially in such an un-accepting world like ours, but it's worth it! Think about it. If we all had the same dreams and the same goals, life would be boring.
I'm here to tell you it's okay. It's okay to think differently than your friends, dress differently, and act differently. You are your own human being! You have your own mind! Use it!

3 comments:

  1. This is nice......it really got to me.
    Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's really deep. Really touching! And its absolutely true. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks guys!! Love you!! <3

    ReplyDelete